“Though you may have given already, give yet again even a hundred times, for it says, ‘Give, surely give…'” [Deuteronomy 15:10]
DONATE NOW to our featured temple funds!!
Jewish Enrichment Fund – Defrays the cost of religious school tuition for financially eligible families.
Temple General Fund – Supplement the Temple’s operating budget.
- Adult Education Fund – Underwrites adult studies programming.
- Building Emergency Fund – Pays for any emergency repairs to Temple Property.
- Cantor’s Discretionary Fund – A Tzedakah account.
- Capital Campaign Fund – Pays for building expansion and decreasing mortgage principal.
- Cemetery Improvement Fund – For maintenance, upkeep and improvement of Temple’s property at Beth El Cemetery.
- Dish Replacement Fund – Donations to this fund are made by facility rental clients or congregants who utilize our catering supplies.
- Elevator Fund – To subsidizes and maintain operation of Sanctuary elevator.
- Hebrew School Fund – Supplements religious school purchases and programs.
- Holocaust Memorial Fund – Underwrites programs related to Holocaust Education within the Temple and community.
- Israel Bond Fund – Underwrites Temple’s purchase of Israel Bonds.
- Israel Fund – Subsidizes the cost of programs relating to the state of Israel.
- Jewish Enrichment Fund – Defrays the cost of religious school tuition for financially eligible families.
- Keren Ami Funds – Contribution to Jewish organizations.
- Library Fund – Purchase books, periodicals and library supplies.
- Music Fund – Underwrites all musical programming.
- Nursery School Fund – Supplements needs of Nursery School programming and operation.
- Outreach Fund – Subsidizes programs to welcome and educate interfaith couples, Jews by choice, and those desiring conversion, as well as those families/individuals who feel disconnected or distant from Judaism.
- Prayerbook Fund – Pays for the purchase of prayerbooks. Minimum of$36 donation required for any inscription.
- President’s Discretionary Fund – Underwrite programs or purchases benefiting the Temple at the discretion of the President.
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – A Tzedakah account. Checks to be made out to fund’s title.
- Sanctuary Fund for Religious Articles – Purchases/repairs all religious objects.
- Social Action Fund – Underwrites all social action programming linking the Congregation with the community.
- Temple Beautification Fund – Underwrites expenses for improvement and beautification of the Temple, both inside and grounds.
- Temple General Fund – Supplement the Temple’s operating budget.
- Torah Endowment Fund -The interest is used to underwrite educational programs for adults and youth.
- Youth Activities Fund – Supplements Youth Group programming and activities.
- Ethel & Isidor Davidson Fund – Parents of Mim Krieger. Special projects fund.
- Roz Glickman Fund – In memory of Roz Glickman, wife of Arnold. For educational purposes.
- Charles Kassel Memorial Fund – In memory of Charles Kassel, husband of Miriam Kassel, father of Kerul and Kenneth Kassel.
- Jason Evan Kates Memorial Fund – In memory of Jason Kates, son of Rachel and Karl Kates.
- Kirsch Family Fund – In memory of Helen and Murray Kirsch, mother and father of Arthur Kirsch. To be used in family education programs.
- Thelma S. Messer Memorial Fund – In memory ofThelma S. Messer. The interest is used to underwrite adult education lectures.
- Nancy S. Pivar Fund – In memory of Nancy Pivar, wife of Bryan. To encourage Jewish youth activities.
- Jeremy Pomerantz Memorial Fund – In memory of Jeremy Pomerantz, son of Sandra and Rabbi Fredric S. Pomerantz.
- Shirley R. Sisselman Fund – In memory of Shirley Si sselman, wife of Milton. To supplement youth travel to Israel.
- Herb Sussmann Fund – In memory of Herbert Sussmann, husband of Judy.