Mitzvah Day Nov. 18
Jewish Federation of Northern New Jersey‘s 21st annual Mitzvah Day which will be held on Sunday November 18 at 50 Eisenhower Drive in Paramus.
Mark your calendar and join us for the morning (10-11:30 am) or afternoon (12:30–2:00 pm) session.
Click HERE for full page flyer on Mitzvah Day.
We will be having hands-on activities on Mitzvah Day for people of all ages which will include:
- Making pet toys to be donated to local animal shelters.
- Sorting and packing baby clothing to be sent to Israel.
- Making memory books for Alzheimer patients.
- Making “Smile Kits” containing oral hygiene supplies for those in need.*
- Wrapping new scarves, gloves and hats to be given as holiday gifts to local Jewish agencies and to the homeless
- Wrapping puzzles as holiday gifts for those struggling with emotional, psychiatric and addiction issues.
PLEASE, let us know if you are interested in meeting over at Federation and participating in one of these activities. It would be great if a group of us could do this together. Just email email@example.com.
* We are collecting items for “Smile Kits.” There is a collection box in the TBE lobby for donations of NEW toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss. All three items together make one kit. Please be as generous as you are able.